Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- Variable Transformer (also known as DIMMER)
- Buck Boost Transformer (also known as Series Transformer)
- AC Synchronous Motor
- Electronic Circuits
- Carbon Brush
- Contactor or Relay
- MCB / MCCB
- Controls and avoid voltage fluctuations easily and effectively.
- Increases the healthy life span of the equipments.
- Prevents the risks of overloads and short-circuits.
- Healthy life span of the equipment
- Based on the installation mode and voltage needs, they can be designed accordingly.
- They incorporate various latest technological considerations which improves their quality, efficiency, and reliability.
- They can be constructed in different sizes, capacities, and models based on the utility purpose.
- All transformers should have only Copper Windings.
- CRGO grade laminations for low losses.
- Bus Bar terminations for making complex power distribution simpler.
- Factory visit of the sellers, to make sure if they are actual manufactures.
- Technical inspection during the production of your ordered products.
- Always have 100% Copper Windings and CRGO core laminations for energy efficient designs.
Oil Test Set
- Intellectual-Property (IP) transfer:
In this case the ownership of the hardware and the software design are transferred to the customer on payment. The delivery will include complete schematics, bill of materials, assembly instructions, PCB layout designs, and source codes relevant to the project.
In this case, ownership of the hardware design and the source codes remains with us. The delivery will include complete schematics, bill of materials, assembly instructions, and PCB layout designs but not the source codes relevant to the project. The binary/hex image files of the software will be provided to the customer.
In this case, a prototype will be designed and built according to the customer's specifications. Once approved, we will enter into an agreement with the customer to supply a specific quantity of the designed product.